If you wish to carry out renovations or transformations in your home, we advise you to carry out a loan simulation. The simulator above gives you the opportunity to perform any type of credit simulation in order to contract a renovation credit. In addition, the rate is the same regardless of the duration and the amount you want to borrow.
Simulation loan works: instructions for use
As for all simulators on our website, the approach remains the same.
- Use the zipper to choose the amount you want to borrow
- Choose the duration and monthly payment by clicking on the thumbnail that interests you
- The result of your job ready simulation is displayed
- Enter your loan application online
Reminder on the renovation loan
The renovation credit with several advantages, here is a brief reminder of these:
- A cost known in advance thanks to a simulation loan made to measure and conform to reality
- No mortgage registration so no fees, no registration fees, no notary fees,…
- Availability of funds within 48 hours after signature of the credit agreement
- No release of slice, we pay the full amount to your account (excluding life insurance premium)
- No expertise before and after works
Renovation credit: the required documents
During our appointment, we will need the following items (only for the signature of your credit agreement):
- Copy of both sides of identity cards
- Last 3 original payslips
- 3 last bank statements proving the income on the different pay slips (if down payment, it is also necessary the extract of the deposit)
- All other proof of income mentioned in the application
Loan Simulation Works: Tax Information
Before, it was advisable to take out a new mortgage loan when one intended to carry out work in one’s home. The mortgage loan was the ideal solution to continue to benefit from a tax reduction. Since January 1, 2016, for all the owners being free of charges, it is formally disadvised, in the Walloon Region, to subscribe a new mortgage loan for the realization of renovations. Why are you asking? Simply because the housing bonus has disappeared in Wallonia ! We invite you to read this article to learn more about this because the situation is different in the Flemish Region and the Brussels-Capital Region: mortgages: housing bonus.
In the Walloon Region, if the renovation loan is not contracted at the same time as the purchase of a house, it is no longer tax deductible.
If you still have an existing mortgage loan, we can consider the mortgage buyback.
Simulation Loan Works: Important Information
You can also finance your work via a group of credit (solution to consider only if you already have several credits in progress and if the addition of a new loan is impossible)